Saturday, April 17, 2010

not a book review, just a suggestion.

I've recently signed up for the writing site 750words.com...

Unlike this blog, which I keep for extrovert reasons, 750words speaks to the introvert. It's all about getting your brain out onto paper, working through your daily whatever on a blank sheet of webspace. The default share setting is private - in other words, it's mostly just for yourself.

It's a tiny bit better than a journal because of the infographic it generates for you when you finish - I mean, you know how you feel. But it's always a little surprising to see that 50 percent of the words I used can be construed as me feeling anxious. Or that I spend 25 percent of my time on there writing about money.

Anyway. It's a nice resource. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment